July 18, 2014

To Be Continued ~ #11 Mile Marker

My love seriously wished for me to
 'Move on with life.'

This has been at best very hard to 'get the hang of'..

Just in case you have not figured this out yet:
I am clearly still at the
Start, Stop, Stumble
And fall stage..
Often Crawling..reaching out to find another way to
Start..Again.

So many times I have referred to this time,
Since August 18, 2013 
As a New Life
Perhaps it's not so much
A New [ different] Life
But the same life
With added dimension.maybe.

And  maybe this time is not so much
"Moving on with life"
As it is


Another chapter...Life Continued

"Oh, My Lord> Yes, Lord"


Looking Forward-
Jonell

1 comment:

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.