May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites - Stringtown Home

Heather is expecting  us:

 


Stringtown Home

Friday Favorites



What are your plans for Monday (Memorial Day)?

What is the one thing you wish you knew how to do?

What made you smile this week?

What is on your nightstand?

What tune is stuck in your head?

 
 
 
 
#1.  Most of my family will  be at work or winding down with school activities- No Special plans here. 
But I promise you will see our U.S.A.  Flag flying from the front porch. Don'tcha love it!!!!
 
 
#2.  I wish I could SING WELL- but I cannot.
Several members of my family have amazing voices but that came from their Dad's DNA. I shall be content with enjoying theirs.
 
 

#3.  S.M.I.L.E.......The enthusiastic  ladies at the fitness center on Tuesday & Thursday mornings made me smile.  Having a sense of humor is of the utmost importance...basically being willing to laugh at our selves. We did~Now we get to do it again [laugh at ourselves] Saturday morning for the whole world to see out in the parking lot.

 


 


















 

#5.  On my night stand [table beside my bed]  There is a vintage silver teapot with dried blue hydrangeas, a stack of books- 'Crazy Love' by Francis Chan and three Richard Paul Evans Novels and a wonderful  Candle given to me by 'one of the girls'..

 
 
 
 

#6. A song stuck in my head ....well that changes from time to time..I love a really sweet  praise chorus that goes like this:

"I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship you....Oh my soul rejoice..Take joy my King in what you hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear."

When I start singing it ...oh well it just goes on and on.

 







 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Sounds like a wonderful week/weekend. Thank you for joining in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dried hydrangeas in a jar on a table in my living room. This morning I am going to hang the flag on our porch. It's been too windy to do it before this. Tomorrow is the Memorial Day parade here. It's my favorite parade.

    ReplyDelete

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.