May 07, 2015

--- My People Who Are Called By My Name ~

 

"My People"

That's Us - We Christians

 
 
 

II Chronicles 7:14: 

if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
 


 
Troy, Alabama Downtown Square
 

 Imagine this scene all over America today...

in towns, communities large and small -

God's people gathering as FREE AMERICANS

and Followers of Christ

 to

Speak, Sing, Praise and Pray together











Praising

 
 

 
 

Praying

Reading God's Word

[In just a few days reading aloud in the public square non stop]

Genesis through Revelation




Pastor Luke Lane - FBC Troy, Alabama



1 comment:

This is intended to be an exchange of thoughts, recollections and ideas.
A note /comment from you Makes My Day- I would be honored to have you sign on as a FOLLOWER.